1. The owner of the website, the store as well as the seller within the meaning of the Civil Code is the FOR.REST company with its registered office in Bochnia at Karosek 65, registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business in Bochnia with NIP number 8681927103 and REGON 361433200, referred to later in the Regulations as FOR.REST.
SCOPE OF THE REGULATIONS AND CHANGES
2. The Regulations define the rules for the sale of FOR.REST brand products, in particular the rules for registration and use of an individual Customer account, product booking, placing orders and concluding sales contracts.
3. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and specific acts shall apply.
4. The current content of the Regulations is available to the Customer in the “Regulations” tab on the store’s website.
5. The store owner reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time by publishing a new version of the Regulations on the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS
6. Products offered in the store are marked with an indication of the product’s name, its code and price. The information is supplemented with an indication of the material from which the product was made, its special properties, dimensions or colors, information about the waiting time for the product or storage status, as well as any other information that FOR.REST considers valuable for the customer.
7. Photos and presentations of the offered products are purely exemplary, and their possible deviation from the actual appearance of the product can not be the basis for any claims. The available assortment of products, their specification and prices may undergo current changes, in especially particular products may be introduced or withdrawn from the market and taken or withdrawn from the promotion, with the proviso that changes made after the conclusion of the sales contract may not apply to customers who have entered into such contracts.
8. The product information on the website does not constitute an offer to understand the provision of art. 66 and 661 of the Civil Code, but they are an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a sales agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE, PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
9. The condition to make the purchase is to read and accept these Regulations, each time at the transaction, made by checking the appropriate box on the form provided on the store’s website.
10. Conclusion of the sales agreement is preceded by placing an order on the form available on the website. By completing the form, the customer is obliged to provide precise information corresponding to the current state of affairs, to the extent determined by the content of the form. If the data disclosed in the form does not meet the above requirements, and in particular if they hinder or make it impossible to carry out the order, it will not be realized with the reservation that if the customer provides contact details, it may be attempted to contact him to determine the information necessary to order fulfillment.
11. The administrator of personal data is FOR.REST with its registered office in Bochnia at ul. Karosek 65, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business in Bochnia with NIP number 8681927103 and REGON 361433200. The administrator is obliged to ensure all possible and legally permissible measures aimed at to protect customers’ personal data against unauthorized access. The Administrator undertakes to use the Customer’s personal data only for purposes related to the execution of the order. The Administrator may use the collected data for marketing purposes only after obtaining separate Customer consent.
12. Contracts concluded as a result of the acceptance of the order have the character of agreements concluded remotely by means of communication and the provisions of the Act of March 2nd, 2000 shall apply to them. on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, as well as other relevant legal acts.
13. FOR.REST consolidates, secures and makes available essential provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication by printing and sending proof of purchase to the Customer along with the products ordered.
14. The contract may be concluded only in Polish
15. The contract is concluded when the Customer’s offer is accepted, as described in point 24 of these Regulations.
16. The parties to the contract are the Customer and FOR.REST based in Bochnia.
17. Prices displayed on the website are gross prices and are expressed in Polish zlotys. The price does not include shipping costs.
18. When selecting a product, the Customer may indicate a convenient form of payment for him – by a traditional transfer or via PayU.
19. Orders are accepted on the store’s website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. FOR.REST reserves the periodic limitation or exclusion of site availability or the function of placing orders, for technical or organizational reasons.
20. The order may be placed from the Customer’s account which he previously registered in the store database, or directly, without the need to register. Orders are placed on the form developed by the store, and their submission is done by adding a given product with an indication of its quantity and, optionally, the color, to the basket with purchases.
21. After completing the data necessary for shipment of the product, the customer can confirm the order by pressing the “Place an order” button, or change the products ordered as well as their data. After pressing the “Place an order” button, any change of the content of the order or provided data is not possible.
22. An order placed in the manner described in point 21 above is the Customer’s offer to FOR.REST in the purchase of products highlighted in the order, at the price indicated therein.
23. After placing the order, an order confirmation message will be generated by e-mail to the Customer’s address. FOR.REST reserves the right to reject the order while providing the reason for refusal.
24. The order confirmation should include the list of products included in the order, their price, payment terms, method and delivery address. Sending confirmation of receipt of payment is tantamount to concluding a sales contract.
25. The condition of the contract is payment in advance by the Customer full payment resulting from the received order confirmation, including shipping costs.
26. The products covered by the order are sent via the courier company DPD to the customer to the address indicated in the order within 3 working days from the date of payment of the full amount due under the order. Along with the shipment of the shipment, the customer will be informed by email.
27. The shipment of products covered by the order takes place as a courier parcel. Responsibility for delays due to delayed delivery of shipments shall be borne exclusively by DPD.
COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
28. FOR.REST is liable to the Customer who is a consumer for the inconsistency of the sold products with the sales contract, on the terms described in the Act on special terms of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code of July 27, 2002 and in other separate regulations.
29. In relation to the Customer who is not a consumer, FOR.REST shall be liable under the warranty, on the terms set out in the Civil Code.
30. Complaints should be submitted in person or by sending to: FOR.REST, ul. Nabielaka 8/10, 00-743 Warsaw or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint form download [here]. In order for the complaint to be considered effective, it must contain the Customer’s data, his address for correspondence, defect identification, the date of its detection, the defect removal method, proof of purchase and the product covered by the complaint.
31. FOR.REST will consider the complaint and inform the Customer about this fact within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, as long as it meets the conditions indicated in point 32 above. If the complaint is not complete, for example it will not contain proof of purchase or the product being complained about, FOR.REST will call the customer to complete the complaint, while the deadline of 14 days will be counted from the date of completing the complaint.
32. If the complaint is accepted, FOR.REST will send back to the customer a full-fledged product (new or repaired in a way that ensures no defects), or refund the price of the product covered by the complaint to the customer.
33. The customer may withdraw from the concluded sales agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason and return the goods to the store immediately. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the sale agreement, the Customer submits the statements via the returns form on the withdrawal from the concluded contract. After submitting it, he sends to the address of the store the products the contract concerns (in the state without any traces of use), along with documents confirming the 14-day period from the date of purchase (receipt or invoice).
Return address: FOR.REST, Dagmara Malaca, ul. Nabielaka 8/10, 00-743 Warsaw, phone number: +48 790 021 148, e-mail: email@example.com, (please mark the package as “RETURN”)
34. In the event of withdrawal from the contract in the manner specified in point 28, FOR.REST is obliged to immediately return funds to the bank account provided by the Customer, no later than within 14 days.
35. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of March 2nd, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22 item 271, as amended), acts with on July 27, 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141 item 1176 as amended), the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended).
36. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on property and local property in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws no. 43 item 296 as amended).
Ruszyła przedsprzedaż! Z kodem: bonappetit -20% na wszystkie talerze z nowej kolekcji!